Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

Always enjoy your content Zeruel. I can understand the pain of "Eyelashes"

You have been working a bit on your sound effects it looks like. I remember on some of your old flashes for those OC contests on DA you did. Since then it's been getting much better.

Plus it's also a welcome sight to even see yourself being animated in.

4.5 due to still hearing the mic. grain. :P

~Roy
A.K.A. Rebel

A word from Nautilus. A word from Nautilus.

It's not about the length of the animation. Its about how WELL the animation is. If you have nothing usefull to say, then don't 'Review', because that is what this button is for.

Nero, once again you've made a great flash. To put it in perspective, looking back on your previous works, its fun to see how much difference has been made to your flash techniques. I'm glad I have favorited your content.

Content: For being such a short piece, I can't fully give too much input on how much ascetics you put into it, but the entire motion from the 'Air Swim' was nice. Smooth, and no breaks in timing. Plus not to mention it played with the audio. No problems here, But I anticipate with a more lengthier piece, like Jack or Guardian that you'll get even more attention once again.

Plot/Writing: Not bad, but from the audio, it feels like it was taken off another video or something. Putting your own spin on it. Also no problems here. Cept if your steeling :O

Audio: As previously stated, sounds like its from another video of some kind. As its not your own audio then, I can't comment. As it sounds kind of crappy.

~Roy1589
(Hate Rebel12...)

NeroGeist responds:

Hey thanks for the review! The audio was taken from a youtube video which was audio from the game, League of legends, so that's why the quality wasn't the greatest. :P

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Rest in Peace Edd. Great that you guys are keeping the memory going. Lets not forget.

Pixelotl Pixelotl

Great

This game was a pretty good puzzle game. I've seen alot that are like this but this one kept with my expectations. It had a good idea to it and an okay story line. The animal character you use was pretty cute and well animated as well for being 8bit pixel like. I enjoyed this game alot and would have liked to have also seen some acheivements for it, even if they arent hard to get. The story was pretty good and I was actually expecting some sort of puzzle battle agains this "stork" but I was a bit disappointed about the outcome. All in all I was content with the game. (playthrough time 30min.)

I'll rate a five on the scale to the right but I do beleive it is a 9/10. I hope to maybe see a sequel with more puzzles and different Ideas. All in all good work.
~Rebel (aka RoY)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awsome

The games is awsome, and yes... I'm addicted (lol there should be a 5hour medal too). The only two I'm missing is the Icarus and Question Mark.

10/10 5/5

Russian Rush [Tetris Remix] Russian Rush [Tetris Remix]

Tetris, hell yea

Man, this is the best remix ever..... love the song xD... perfect 10/10 5/5

(WF1)/Tell Astral Feelings (WF1)/Tell Astral Feelings

GOD LIKE!!! 10/10 5/5

can i just say its incredible?!?

wyldfyre1 responds:

sure you can say that haha.

A Silver Kiss - Remastered A Silver Kiss - Remastered

10/10

nothin beter to say other than its just AWSOME! xD

Disintegrate Disintegrate

That's pretty awesome

Love the picture in general. And my god I think it would make a fuc-ing sweet desktop picture. If you don't mind lol.

If you seriously can't remember "War Never Changes", there something wrong here... Fallout games lol. Fallout games...

Rhunyc responds:

Haha, no prob..

AND THAT'S WHERE IT WAS FROM. Thank you!