Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

Always enjoy your content Zeruel. I can understand the pain of "Eyelashes"

You have been working a bit on your sound effects it looks like. I remember on some of your old flashes for those OC contests on DA you did. Since then it's been getting much better.

Plus it's also a welcome sight to even see yourself being animated in.

4.5 due to still hearing the mic. grain. :P

~Roy
A.K.A. Rebel

A word from Nautilus. A word from Nautilus.

It's not about the length of the animation. Its about how WELL the animation is. If you have nothing usefull to say, then don't 'Review', because that is what this button is for.

Nero, once again you've made a great flash. To put it in perspective, looking back on your previous works, its fun to see how much difference has been made to your flash techniques. I'm glad I have favorited your content.

Content: For being such a short piece, I can't fully give too much input on how much ascetics you put into it, but the entire motion from the 'Air Swim' was nice. Smooth, and no breaks in timing. Plus not to mention it played with the audio. No problems here, But I anticipate with a more lengthier piece, like Jack or Guardian that you'll get even more attention once again.

Plot/Writing: Not bad, but from the audio, it feels like it was taken off another video or something. Putting your own spin on it. Also no problems here. Cept if your steeling :O

Audio: As previously stated, sounds like its from another video of some kind. As its not your own audio then, I can't comment. As it sounds kind of crappy.

~Roy1589
(Hate Rebel12...)

NeroGeist responds:

Hey thanks for the review! The audio was taken from a youtube video which was audio from the game, League of legends, so that's why the quality wasn't the greatest. :P

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Rest in Peace Edd. Great that you guys are keeping the memory going. Lets not forget.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Nice Improvements!

As requested, and how I love critiquing...

So from my knowledge of adding you to my "Favorite Artists" list email I came here to see what the heck your next work was. And when I read the description I was a little questionable at first since you went from castle crashers to ponies, but alright I'll bite. So I watched it.

And to say I was surprised at the animation was an understatement. Looking back to the corn boss battle and before when your art was kinda.. Bold and how your motion and effects were blurry. This flash is a much finer and I guess "prettier" flash. Not to mention your art improvement looks great.

Breaking down the flash a little more, the motion and how all your actions you did worked seamlessly with one another (I guess its a big point to me but there wasn't any clunky-ness (So thumbs up)) and your motion effects were definitely a better work than previous flashes. [+3]

The art you did for the ponies was great. From what I have seen from the show (haven't actually seen the show on TV) the models you based em off look like they are pretty spot on, as well as it didn't look clunky. Not being supper nit picky, but some portions of the character had doubled up lines in the lineart (outlines) [+3]

Going with a song is never easy. Specially for music video's since usually you attempt to sync the video to whatever the music is going to represent. And it definitely went together well. I especially liked the part where you had the pony match the lyrics at one point. [+3]

To summarize, your combo worked, and it looked good. And you've already improved a lot. I'm no artist (At f-ing all) but I can plainly see you've obviously worked hard on this piece. Hope to see more flashes like these.

And for the love of the [insert idol here]. If you can't actually give a review worth a damn then don't review at all. Fulp should seriously consider making a "Comments" section and then a "Review" section for those who will actually critique.

Rebel12
(More better known as Roy1589)
Seal of Approval [+1]
Total review 10/10

alfa995 responds:

This is the best review I've got. Pointed out improvements in comparison to my older works, mentioned the strong points of the flash, and the things that need to get fixed. Thank you for taking the time to write this. This is space is for reviews, and you gave me a review, not just a comment. :)

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

"Will it blend? That is the question!"

Funnies flash this halloween season. Nice work Donkey. Was wondering if you were going to do another "Too Far" continuation, but I suppose there is always next year.

Great flash btw. Smooth, audio was great, and it was well written. 10/10

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

What will be or need manwhoring next?

Will it be another song? Will it be another Short? I can't wait for the next Hilarious video you bring out. Your Flash projects are always amazing.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! i've run out of songs though...

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

Love this series so far.

Not only is the humor quite good but you keep it interesting for the noobs. You can defiantly say that there were times you thought Gold weapons were cool. Come on you know it...

Anyway the videos have all been well done. And there hasn't been anything really wrong with them. I did notice you added an extra clip in the second video that wasn't in the youtube version. (sneaky sneaky). The fifth one is out guys! its on youtube brought to you by Machinima.

Falconer02 responds:

Copyright infringements ftw!

TopStick TopStick

Animations like this are what keeps me here...

Incredible, The way you brought all the best of the best sticks togather and in one "locked in combat" scene is truely amazing. Not to mention that all the characters looked spot on to their original creators design. The sound effects were spot on, and so was the flash. Every thing was fluid (HA! Because your an artist with "fluid anims... Boy thats a lame joke) and seemless.

Asside from the basic critique I give, I can truely say I am impressed. And I'm sure you impressed a lot of the artists who made the originals too. I'm looking forward to your next works.

If just some inspiration like that can create a flash as good as this. Then I don't think you have a limit to the possibilities coming in the near future.

Faved, Fived, and Critiqued. My work here is done.
~RoY

Halo: The New Game Halo: The New Game

Was expecting something else

To be truthful, when I received the notice that you had made another flash in my emails, I never though it was going to end up being a funny. In truth I was excited for another Orion's Spartans like flash. Ah well. Was still pretty good, love the fact you made the spartan figures your self.

Enzer0 responds:

Sorry to dissapoint you bro :P But i thought I had to submit something to show ya'll that im not dead! :D

Many thanks for still coming on and finding time to comment. Thanks!

Paper Mario Madness Paper Mario Madness

It works

And it works well! The flash ran great, and seem less. Sound was perfect and defiantly brought me back to the good ole' original Paper Mario days. The only thing was the weird ending. I was expecting more of a duel to the death instead of chiseling out the ghost's ass with a hammer. My only bad thing to say.

9/10